L.M.L. Paysagiste et Frères inc.
Your synthetic turf experts!
Originally founded in 1951 by Giuseppe Lapenna under the name of Paysagement G. Lapenna, the company became known as L.M.L. Paysagiste et Frères inc. in 1989 when Libero and Francesco, eager to carry on the family legacy, took over their father’s business. Although the Lapenna brothers initially worked on municipal parks using natural grass, the growing public interest in synthetic surfaces led them to shift their focus. From then on, L.M.L. Paysagiste et Frères inc. began specializing in the supply and installation of synthetic surfaces and, in 2002, signed its first contract for the Parc de la Louisiane, in Montréal. The company, which started off with seven employees, now employs more than forty dedicated professionals. L.M.L. Paysagiste has enjoyed continued success since its inception, proudly building numerous noteworthy sports fields, including McGill University’s Forbes Field and the Percival Molson Stadium, home of the CFL’s Montréal Alouettes. The company’s future is also bright with many large-scale projects still to come.
To be the industry’s reference in high-end synthetic turf for our customers in Quebec and the Ottawa region.
We provide professional quality services and only use superior materials for a flawless installation.
We offer fast and courteous after-sales service entirely focused on your specific needs.
We meet all your deadlines.
We provide fast maintenance and repair services at highly competitive prices.
What makes L.M.L. Paysagiste stand out from its competitors
Doing business with L.M.L. Paysagiste et Frères means choosing durability, safety, and innovation. Our team carries out all projects with passion and professionalism. When you become a customer, you’re treated like a member of the family. We are the exclusive distributor of Fieldturf Tarkett Sport, one of the world’s largest synthetic turf manufacturers, for over 20 years.
- Reduction of the ecological footprint
- 100% recycling of synthetic surfaces at the end of their lifespan
- Reuse of recycled materials
- Processing of synthetic surfaces
- Modern custom-built machinery and equipment for the installation and maintenance of synthetic surfaces
- Unique machinery and equipment for the recycling of infill materials on recycled fields
- State-of-the-art materials and products from our research and development department
- Various infill options: Enviro SafeFill TPE, olive pits, organic materials such as coconut and cork, EDPM
- Heat island reduction: SBR rubber granules (room temperature or cryogenic), silica sand
- Absorption shock reduction through the use of a safe underlay system made from recycled materials
- Reduced ecological footprint by reducing the amount of infill materials
- Experience in capacity and efficiency for all types of projects
- More than 1,000 large-scale projects completed since our inception
Doing business with L.M.L. Paysagiste et Frères means choosing durability, safety, and innovation. Our team carries out all projects with passion and professionalism. All our products can be found under one roof. When you become a customer, you’re treated like a member of the family.